Visit Us At Thuma
- When coming from Lilongwe (M5): about 80 km from Lilongwe, there is an electric power station on the left side of the road. 200 meters further there is a sign on the right: turn right here and follow the road.
- When coming from Salima (M5): about 6.5 km after the turn off to Nkhotakota and 200 meter before the electric power station (after the last building), turn left and follow the road.
- After 2.9 km you will cross Lilongwe River.
- After another 1.5 km turn to the right (follow the sign): after 200 meters you will go through a small village (Nkangayawala).
- 6.2 km after passing the village, you see another baobab at the right side of the road (with a Thuma direction sign painted on it): about 15 meters before this baobab turn to the right.
- Follow this small road for about 400 meters and you will enter Thuma Forest Reserve.
- In Thuma Forest Reserve: again, just follow the road that is clearly used most and after about 10 km you will reach our camp.
View Thuma Forest Reserve - Malawi in a larger map