- The duration of volunteer's stay is the period of time as agreed on beforehand in the correspondence (by e-mail) between W.A.G. and volunteer.
- Daily fee is Euro 45,00 per person per night. We are a non-profit organization: that means that part of the daily fee is used to cover the expenses of your stay, the remaining part is used to cover the conservation expenses of Thuma F.R. and its wildlife.
- The total costs of volunteer's stay in Thuma F.R. should be paid in the first week after arrival in Thuma F.R..
- Payment should be in cash in Euros or Malawi Kwachas since transferring money from abroad to Malawi is very complicated and expensive.
- In case volunteer decides to leave Thuma F.R. before the end-date that was agreed on, 50% of the daily fees for the remaining days will be refunded.
- No refund is granted for days during the booked period in case volunteer decides to, temporarily, leave Thuma F.R.. It is therefore advisable to plan any traveling around in Malawi at the beginning or at the end of your visit to Malawi.